INDIVIDUALS & FAMILIES
We Can Help You....
Let's face it, you wouldn't be looking at this page if you didn't think you needed a little help. Perhaps you aren't sure what you really need, if it can be obtained, or how to get it. The good news is that it's our area of expertise. We have helped countless people just like you to get the answers they need to make informed decisions. We understand the peace of mind that comes with "knowing" and making sure you've done everything you can.
Do you really need a Private Investigator?
Ask yourself the following questions and if you answer YES to just one, you need to contact Liberty Investigations, Inc.
- Am I going through a divorce or child custody dispute?
- Am I concerned about the welfare of my children when they are with their other parent?
- Do I have a civil dispute with someone else?
- Have I been charged with a crime?
- Do I think my spouse is cheating on me?
- Am I dating someone new that I know little about?
- Do I need to locate a lost relative or friend?
- Has someone made fraudulent claims about me or my business?
- Is someone asking me for a loan or to invest in something?
- Am I hiring people that will come into my home?
- Do I need a licensed, unbiased, third party who can testify in court if needed?
- Do I have ANY unanswered questions that keep bothering me?
Below are just a few types of investigation and services we provide. Don't worry if what you need isn't on this list. Just give us a call or send an email and we will let you know if and how we can help.
- Child Custody
- Criminal Defense Investigations
- Background Checks
- Divorce Investigation
- Fraud Investigation
- Civil Investigation
- Due Diligence
- Pre-Employment Screenings
- Electronic Surveillance
- Wrongful Death
- Worker's Compensation
- Insurance Investigations
- Missing Persons
- Records Retrieval
- Computer Forensics
- Corporate Investigations
Still have questions?
So you've never called a PI before? Not sure how it works? Curious how much it costs? Well you aren't alone. So we've created a whole page of questions and answers. Click here and visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. Then be sure to call us at 281-373-0099 or email us at LibertyInvestigationsInc@gmail.com.